Too Busy To Go ... Part II




Too Busy To Go

Part II

The Christmas season was upon LBI, with Christmas Day only 10 days away. The Sunnyside Health Clinic was regaled in Christmas motif with lights, garland and nick nacs festively decorating the office. There was a Christmas tree in the reception room and a hand carved nativity set Nurse Genevieve had brought back from a recent trip to Israel. For her part, Nurse Genevieve was in the Christmas spirit humming carols as she strolled through her office. “Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la……As was her custom, she was wearing  a beautiful emerald and ruby Christmas tree on her nurse’s lapel, strategically located where your eyes coincidentally (or maybe not) went right to her big, plump breasts.

As she sat in her office sipping tea she could hear the clamor of the ongoing construction project next door. A developer was building a 55 and over residential community that would be open next summer. It would be a beautiful complex, and Nurse Genevieve had a particular interest in it for two reasons: First, she was going to one of the units facing the water to live in. Her husband Mickel has left her a very wealthy women and she has lived very comfortably over the past 10 years. Her second reason for purchasing it was that it was right next to her clinic and would provide a readymade source of new patients! Over the past two years Nurse Genevieve had developed a very nice following of high priced patients from around the country-athletes, executives, and movie stars who would fly across country to get a proper “colonic” i.e. a series of old fashionenemas like their mothers gave them when they were kids. “Beautiful people” she chuckled; when they’re across my lap, they all look the same to me.”

Continuing her Christmas humming, she went over the patient list for the day and in the 10 AM slot she saw a familiar name…Michelle Hammond. Nurse Genevieve smiled, looking up her records on the computer for Michelle’s previous visit. “Not bad, she thought…18 months; I thought for sure she would be back before now. Well, my dear, you are going to get the VIP treatment.”

After doing some paperwork and calling her lawyer for an update on the condo purchase, she turned off her computer and entered the waiting room, and there was Michelle, impeccably dressed in a tailored winter white St. John’s suit with a bright red silk blouse accessorized by just the right amount of “bling”. The final chapter was a pair of Prada pumps that Nurse Genevieve surmised must have cost her over $1,000.00. Upon noticing her, Michelle immediately rose and sporting a radiant smile embraced Nurse Genevieve with a warm hug, wishing her a “merry Christmas”. “Merry Christmas to you my dear” I must tell you that after your last visit, I had my broker look into your company’s stock, and based on his approval I purchased several thousand shares of it. It continues to do well and pay me a very nice dividend. “I so glad you had such faith in me to purchase our company’s stock…I guess I have a new boss to report to!” You do indeed your lady-keep up the good work and keep those dividends coming. “Yes ma'am”  Michelle chuckled, offering a playful salute.

Taking her two hands into hers, Nurse Genevieve inquired: How have you been Michelle? Michelle uttered a forced chuckle. “Well you know how it is, some good days and some bad days. “And which is today, a good day or a bad day?” “Well, let’s just say I’ve had better. Well, then I am so glad you are here, because my job is to turn this into a good day”. Let’s get started.

Nurse Genevieve slipped her arm into Michelle’s and guided her into the private examining room. Now go into the changing area and strip down to your panties and put on the fluffy robe that’s in there. Be sure to lock up your valuables and meet me in the examining room.. Michelle quickly disrobed and sat next to Nurse Genevieve on the couch in the examining room.  Trying to make her feel at ease, Nurse Genevieve took her hand and in a soothing voice asked her “How can I help you dear?””Oh Nurse Genevieve, I’m so embarrassed. I was good for a while and able to do BM every day, or every other day at most. But then over the past three or four months my life got very hectic again as I was travelling a lot in Europe in connection with a major acquisition , and I fell off the wagon because my priorities were elsewhere. I tried to take laxatives and even a suppository here and there, to attempt to remain regular, but after a while I just gave up. It was just too much to keep up with”.

“And now you are back here, severely constipated”. “Yes ma’am. “When’s the last time you made a BM? Five days ago I think, and now I’m cramping”. “Oh child, I’m very disappointed in you. I just don’t understand it. You no doubt have a beautiful office and stay in expensive hotels, with first class wash rooms, and you can’t take 15 minutes each day to take care of your personal business? Five days! Do you realize how toxic you are inside?

“I’m sorry Nurse Genevieve” Michelle whimpered. “I’m sure you are my dear, and it looks like we have a lot of work ahead of us. Before we start, I want you to know that I would like to utilize several behavior modification techniques in your therapy. They are rather unique but I have had excellent  results with other patients using them. Are you up for it?”. “Yes ma’am”, Michelle replied, wincing slightly from the cramping pains. “Then I need you to read and sign this treatment; you know, the usual caveats”. Michelle skimmed the release quickly before scribbling her name at the bottom. “Anything to get rid of these cramps”, she thought.

“Good, now take off your robe and I will give you a quick once over”. Michelle dropped her robe, revealing the same statuesque body Nurse Genevieve recalled from her last visit. She was wearing a pair of red gossamer silk panties from Secrets in Lace through which you could gaze upon her perfectly manicured love garden. After a quick eye, ear, throat and breast exam, she motioned Michelle across her lap. “Time to take your temperature”. “This is so embarrassing   as Michelle draped her statuesque body over Nurse’s lap. Nurse Genevieve pulled her panties down to her ankles and after lubricating a larger version of her thermometer, spread her cheeks with one hand replying, “As I recall, you really enjoy this type of procedure. Open sesame” she announced as she slowly inserted the glistening tube into her puckered rosebud, which swallowed it like a large mouth bass grabbing fishing lure. Nurse Genevieve twirled the thermometer up and down, eliciting the anticipated cooing response. Nurse Genevieve eventually removed the thermometer and after reading it pronounced her temperature to be fine.

While she had her across her lap, Nurse Genevieve suddenly announced: “My dear, unfortunately you’ve been a naughty girl, and need to be disciplined” From there Nurse Genevieve began to spank  Michelle’s innocent alabaster cheeks: Smack, Smack, left, right, left right, smack, smack. Stunned, Michelle began to kick her legs wildly but could not break out of Nurse Genevieve’s strong grasp. Smack, smack, left right left right. After 25 slaps, Michelle’s parted heine took on a bright crimson glow as a result of the spanking. As Michelle lay whimpering, Nurse Genevieve took some soothing almond scented cream and began to slowing caress her violated bottom until the initial glow began to subside. “There there my dear, the worst is over, but it had to be done. Now let me give you a rectal exam.” Nurse Genevieve inserted two well lubricated fingers up into her rectum and pushed and prodded almost two minutes before removing her fingers. “My dear, we have a lot of work to do”. (Unbeknownst to Michelle, Nurse Genevieve had inserted an extra strength suppository up into her rectum during the exam.) “We should see results in about 15 minutes” chuckled Nurse Genevieve to herself.

Nurse Genevieve led Michelle over to an OBGYN oriented examining table. “Sit up dear and put your feet in the stirrups”. Michelle obeyed, sitting up her back against the 45 degree angled back board and her bottom slightly raised over the table, providing Nurse Genevieve unencumbered access to her puckered rosebud. “Put your arms at your side dear”. Michelle obeyed and Nurse Genevieve strapped her in with a leather belt across and under her breasts, and each of her legs dangling in the stirrups. “There, now just relax and enjoy the music; I need to check up with another patient and I’ll be back in 20 minutes. Oops, almost forgot-one more thing”. Nurse Genevieve reached into the draw below the examining table and pulled out an adult diaper, which she quickly fastened on Michelle “There, you’re all set”. Incredulous, Michelle asked “Why am I wearing a diaper?” Walking quickly toward the door Nurse Genevieve replied “No big deal, we just want to avoid any accidents”. “Accidents?” But by then Nurse Genevieve was out the door.

Michelle laid there comfortably with her eyes closed, listening to the soothing new age music. Suddenly, about 15 minutes later she woke up when she seemed to feel an urge to do BM. (The effects of the suppository were just starting to kick in). As time passed the urge to go got more intense. Unable to move in her position she squeezed her heine muscles as tight as she could, but it was fruitless. Michelle thought to herself: “I hope the nurse gets here soon, or I will have an accident. Suddenly it dawned on her: “Nurse Genevieve put a diaper on me because she wanted me to do BM in the diaper!” Suddenly there was a large crash from the construction site next door. Startled, Michelle temporarily dropped her guard, and then it happened. Like a volcano erupting, 5 days of pent up BM started to flow into the diaper like lava down a cliff. Unable to control it due to her angle, Michelle could only lay there hopelessly, as the BM began to fill her diaper in two separate waves. Stunned at what had just taken place, Michelle lay there horrified, as the scent of her actions began to waffle through the exam room. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

Nurse Genevieve returned about 5 minutes later. Seeing (and smelling) what had just taken place she remarked “O dear, what in the world happened here??” Tearfully, Michelle replied “I had an accident” “ I see that. Well my dear, let this be a lesson to you; if you won’t do BM the natural way there are other methods to make you go. But one way or the other you will go!” Then pressing the diaper up against her soiled bottom, she replied”Now you lay here a few more minutes thinking about your transgressions, and I’ll be back and we will begin yourenema
treatments.”

Laying there amidst her thoughts and soiled diaper, tears started to roll down her cheeks and then as to add insult to injury, Michelle began to wet her diaper.

About 5 minutes later Nurse Genevieve came back into the room with a bulging 4 quart clear enema bag, filled with peppermint scented soap suds that she hung on a hook next to the table.”Now, let’s get this nasty diaper off you and get to work.” Nurse Genevieve quickly and efficiently  changed the diaper and cleaned up Michelle, but instead of throwing the diaper away, Nurse Genevieve rolled it up and placed it on  the instrument table about a foot from her head, further mortifying the now shell shocked patient.

Nurse Genevieve amply lubricated Michelle’s anal area and the double balloon enema nozzle. She inserted the nozzle well up into her heine, pumped it up and inquired: “Are you ready?” Michelle nodded “yes ma’am”, at which time the stopcock “clicked” and warm sweet smelling soap suds began to invade her lower intestine. The water flowed smoothly and pleasantly as Nurse Genevieve softly kneed her fast filling tummy and occasionally “accidently” rubbing her fingers across her now moistened intimate orifice.

When she was finished receiving her first enema, Michelle’s stomach was bulging. Nurse Genevieve unhooked her and pointed her to an ornate Victoria era commode at the end of the room. “Now my dear, this portable toilet is how the rich relieved themselves in olden times. I want you to sit on it and expel all that nastiness you have inside of you. Don’t worry, it’s perfectly safe”.  Michelle sat on the commode and relieved herself until she was completely empty. When she was finished, Nurse Genevieve told her “now open the door underneath, take out the chamber pot and dump it in the toilet”. Michelle bent over, opened the door and pulled out the chamber pot by the two knobs on either side. Filled with foul smelling fecal expulsion, she gagged as she carried the pot across the room and emptied it into the toilet. “Now, return it to its chamber and hop back up on the table; we are nowhere near finished”.

As so it went; the ordeal continued two more times; strapped on to the exam table, administration of a full 4 quart enema (every drop!), eliminating her waste on the commode and dumping the fecal elimination into the toilet. Finally, after the third enema (3 gallons of water in total) Nurse Genevieve declared Michelle “Fully Purged”.

“Now I know this ordeal has been very tiring on you, but I assure you the worst is over. Now back up on the examining table as I want to give you a quick pelvic exam”. Michelle did as she was told and assumed the now “infamous” position. Nurse Genevieve washed her hands in warm water and applied a generous dollop of the same almond scented cream she had massaged into her symmetrical twin globed bottom that by now had returned to its natural color. Nurse Genevieve slowly inserted her two digits into Michelle’s love garden and began to probe. “Yes, yes, I know it feels good; that’s a good girl”. Suddenly Michelle lifted her bottom and let out a soft moan of pleasure. Bingo! Nurse Genevieve had found Michelle’s G-spot and began to rhythmically massage it. As the sensation began to intensify, Michelle began to rock and moan and Nurse Genevieve increased the speed and pleasure of the stimulation. Within a few minutes Michelle exploded in an orgasmic crescendo before collapsing on the examining table.

Nurse Genevieve gently pulled out her fingers from Michelle’s dripping orifice and cleaned her up with a warm cloth and towel, and finishing up with splash of feminine powder. Michelle looked up at Nurse Genevieve and with a dazed smile said: “Thank you Nurse Genevieve-that was indescribable”. Patting her forehead she replied: “My pleasure my dear, see, coming to the nurse isn’t all work. There’s definitely time for some play. My work here is complete, so go take a shower if you like, get dressed and I’ll meet you outside” As she was about to leave the room Nurse Genevieve turned her head and winked: “And throw out your dirty diaper when you leave”.

Back in her office, Nurse Genevieve noticed some tears in Michelle’s eyes as she entered the office. Puzzled, she inquired: “What’s wrong dear?” “Oh Nurse Genevieve ,I’m so frustrated; I’m running around the world so much that I’m not sure I’ll ever beat my constipation problem”

“And that’s alright my dear; that’s why you have me. You come and see me anytime you have this problem and we’ll have a pleasant enema session, followed by a nice massage and a cup of tea, which I’m sure, will help reduce the stress level associated with that very important position you hold”.

“You know, I feel so comfortable around you; you remind me so much of my late Mom”. Would you mind if I called you “Mom” when we are together? “I would be honored my dear if you called me Mom-I never had any children, and I would so much enjoy spending time with you”.

Giving her a long hug and kiss on the cheek, Michelle wished her “Merry Christmas Mom”. “Merry Christmas to you Michelle, and remember you call me anytime. You have my cell number”.

After Michelle left, Nurse Genevieve reviewed her patient list and saw the name of another “repeat offender”-Michael! “Well, I guess it’s time for another diaper session”’

“Tis the season to be jolly…fa la la la la…la la la la:

Merry Christmas!