ANOTHER TRUE STORY

This is a true story. Happened to me about 12 years ago
She gently places her hand on my shoulder, leans over and whispers in my ear.  It s time for your pill, she says with a smile in her voice. We both know what that means. I push back from the table, excuse myself from the guests there gathered, and, also smiling, walk to the bathroom, where two white pills stamped Midol are waiting on the counter next to a double shot of single malt scotch. I smile with anticipation as I down the pills in a single gulp of the heady liquid.  The scotch warms my throat and stomach with afterglow.
I return to the table and finish my coffee as I feel the pills slowly begin to relax my lower body. I am loose, comfortable, and almost giddy with the knowledge that Mary is looking forward to our scene together as much as I am. She is of medium height and build, with pierced nipples and a shaved and pierced labia. Her short brown hair has varied between flaming red and brilliant blonde depending on her mood. Her smile is constant and often mischievous.
Her hand is again on my shoulder, her lips next to my ears. It’s time for your enema. she says softly, her eyes dancing around the table at the other guests who will soon be pairing off for their respective scenes. I turn my lips to hers, brush them softly, and follow her down the hallway to a dim candlelit room. Incense smolders in the corner, wafting silently throughout the room on unseen air currents. A two-quart enema bag bulging with warm water hangs from an IV holder at the side of the bed. She holds the oversized nozzle with the bullet shaped tip in one hand while she dabs Vaseline on it with the other. Take off your shirt she says not quite sternly, but with a definite touch of control. I do as I m bid, quickly shedding my shirt, then pants and socks into a pile on the chair. Uh Uh! She says. Hold the undies. Those are mine. Hmmmmm. Nice undies. She stops me from removing my silk boxer shorts as she runs her hand over my butt. Following the crease of my cheeks under my legs she cups my balls, gives them a squeeze through the silk. She pats me on the rear and softly commands Kneel. I do as I am bid. I lower myself onto the thin mattress that covers the floor, rocking back on my heels, tensing and alternately relaxing all the muscles in my body, awaiting her next command. The pills and scotch have done their respective jobs. I am thoroughly relaxed, almost drunk from the waist down, and high with anticipation.  That s a good boy she purrs, now lean forward so your shoulders touch the mattress. I do as I am told. She slides my shorts off, leaving me ass up, open, waiting, wanting and exposed.

The privacy of our silence is sharply punctuated by the snap of her rubber gloves, special gloves that I found for her, gloves that extend far above her wrist almost to her elbow. Hey, a guy can hope, can’t he?  She turns on soft atmospheric music and gently touches my anus with her index finger. Oooh, she says cooing in my ear. I can feel her gold ringed nipples brush my shoulders as her finger begins to probe me gently, moist with a large dab of Vaseline. Ohhh, she says again softly, You re waiting for me, aren t you? You want me in there, don t you? You look forward to being filled up don t you? To be full…to feel the pressure inside you, to be heavy and wet and totally mine. You can t wait to be open and exposed and very very vulnerable. That s the real thrill isn t it? To be open and accessible to me, who wants to be inside you, who wants to feel you wet and hot around my fingers, who wants to know that you re mine and you d do anything for me as long as you re naked and spread and open to me and are filled with warm water and can feel the pressure and can fell me…That s what it s all about, isn t it? Being open and spread wide apart and having me inside you, isn t it? I answer with a torrent of Yesyesyes as I feel the nozzle slide slowly inside me and the first slight pressure of the water as it begins to pour into my bowels.

She stands next to the bed, alternately opening and closing the valve, controlling the water that flows into me. Occasionally she stops for a moment, leans over me and gently massage my stomach which is beginning to bloat from the invasive water now flowing steadily into my intestines.  Roll over onto you back she says. I do so. I feel the water rush from one side of my abdomen to the other. She massages my stomach in circular motions, stopping occasionally to lift and push in my sides. My skin is taught over the bulging area of my lower abdomen. She smiles as if reading my thoughts. Nope, not yet she says, Few more minutes, We ll just let it settle in there and give you a gooood cleansing.  I smile back. Whatever she wants, I think to myself, whatever she wants to do. My ultimate pleasure is just being there, having her there with me, Enjoying her attention, the warmth, the scotch, the atmosphere and the enema.
I begin to struggle with the pressure, my legs tense, I squeeze hard not to let out a drop of water. She senses the tension between my buttocks.
OK, she breaks my reverie.  Up. Up. Up. Time to let go. She gently removes the nozzle from my anus and slowly helps me up to a sitting position.  Just rest for a moment, she says. I rise and take a few steps, thankful that I do not have to endure pregnancy. I waddle into the bathroom, sit gingerly on the toilet, close my eyes and enjoy the first rush of warm water as it gushes from deep inside me, followed closely by a second and third rush as I bear down on my intestines. The experience is almost orgasmic; feeling the motion of the water as it pours from my body, stimulating my anal nerve endings. I close my eyes, hands clasped to my knees, and watch the kaleidoscopic patterns that flash before me. I am thoroughly relaxed from the pills and liquor. I am absolutely calm all over. I shower quickly, dry myself, and with an impish grin to the mirror, reach under the counter and retrieve a soft rubber butt plug about four inches long, an inch plus in diameter, and flanged midway down the shaft. I grease it well and insert it gingerly, anticipating  the look on Mary s face when she finds me a step ahead of the game. I walk back to the bedroom, and with a sheepish grin to Mary and kneel on all fours on the bed.


There is a moment of silence, a giggle, a smart smack on my butt and Mary says Ohhh, you naughty boy. What HAVE you done? I smile as she runs her hand over my butt, between my cheeks and pokes at the butt plug. Oh. So you want me inside you, do you? So you want to be open and entered and exposed and totally vulnerable to me, do you? So you want me deep inside you, my fingers, maybe even my fist, don t you? But that s the name of the game, she leans over and whispers in my ear, Isn t it? Fisting. Mmmm  she says. And. I m. Gonna. Fist.  You.  My cock stiffens. My scrotum draws tight around my testicles. I spread my legs as wide as they will go. She knows she s right. She knows I want her. She knows everything there is to know about me. And reaches for her strap-on….