CLUB HOUSE TIMES

We were living on a boat. Ann took me upstairs into one of the bathrooms in the clubhouse. She opened the blue canvas bag we used for our toiletries. Our shampoo, soap, shaving items, and hair brushes were used every morning when we got ready for work, this Sunday afternoon she had added four neckties, a measuring cup, a brand new bar of Ivory soap, and a six inch square white pouch. The bathroom at the end of the hall was the smallest and the most secluded. The only time she picked it was for giving me enemas.

Ann ran the water in the sink until it was hot put the stopper in, and dropped the new bar of soap in. She turned off the water when it was right at the overflow holes. I was told to strip while she put the back two legs of the chair into the shower and tipped it backward against the wall. I sat back in the chair with my butt at the very edge of the chair, my knees pulled back, and my arms resting on the arm rests. Ann pulled out the ties and tied my wrists and ankles to the armrests. The measuring cup was placed on the counter next to the sink, and finally she took out the white pouch. A thin yellow latex enema bag was soon hanging next to me from the shower curtain. Ann swished the soggy bar of soap thru the water. It turned white instantly. Then she dropped the bar back into the water saying, “Michael you haven’t been eating right and you’ve been complaining about not feeling well, so I’m going to make your enema very soapy. Several minutes later the water turned really white.

She smiled at me as she took the bag down, closed the clip, and said, “Almost ready baby.” Three times she poured the full measuring cup into the bag. All I could smell was Ivory soap. The air was run out of the hose, and the bloated bag was hanged above me from the shower rod. Ann slid the lubed nozzle into me. I heard “enema time Michael”, felt the surge of the water, and then the burn of the soap. “Michael you need to take this as fast as you can. You don’t want to hold all that soap any longer than you have to.” She said. I leaned against the wall unable to move watching Ann hold the enema nozzle in with one hand and stroke me with the other. She gave me the enema fast stopping twice for a few moments to let me rest. The nozzle was removed and a two inch butt plug took its place. “Michael you know the rules. You have to come for me, and then I’ll untie you.” Ann said smiling.