THE VERY VERY VERY NAUGHTY PATIENT.

This is a story about a very naughty patient in the hospital who should leave his hands to himself. It all start when the Nurse come in to check on him and give him an enema. He says he hates enemas and gives her a very hard time. She leaves the room and a couple minutes later she returns with the head Nurse. He tells her the same thing. The head Nurse tells him that he is going to get 2 very very very soapy enemas and that we can do it the hard way or the easy way. What will it be?  “OK” he will take the enemas but he hates them.
The Head Nurse leaves.

The Nurse tells him to turn on his side and put down his under pants. As the Nurse turns and bends over to get the lube off the chair the very naughty patient puts his hand up the Nurse’s  uniform and give her ass a rub. That it I'm going to call the head Nurse & The Police. Now he gets scared. He tells the Nurse he is very very very sorry. It will never happen again and he will do anything for her not to tell anyone.

She ignores his pleas and puts some lube on her finger & enema nozzle. Before he knew it her finger was in his ass, going in out , then came the enema nozzle followed by the hot soapy water.
The enema was filling him up. He continued to beg her not to tell anyone.
Again the Nurse ignored him, “She didn’t say anything till the enema bag was empty and s removed the enema nozzle.
“How do you feel now Thomas, all filled up?
I bet you need to use the toilet?
Too bad you are going to hold for ten minutes before I let you go and use the toilet.
He begs for the Nurse to let him use the toilet, he tells her that he is very very very sorry and he will do anything to make it go away and no one will ever know about.
The Nurse stands there and says nothing.
Suddenly she pulls off his underwear and tells him he may use the toilet.
He runs to the toilet, the Nurse follows him into the bathroom and closes the door.
Thomas looks at the Nurse and says can I expel this stupid enema in private.
“Thomas you are going to pay for touching my sexy ass. You can hold that enema for as long as I stand here.
Thomas tries so hard to hold the enema in but has no luck.
The enema start's pouring out of him. He look's at the Nurse standing there, smiling.
“How does it feel Thomas to expel an enema in front of the Nurse?
Thomas say's it is very embarrassing. Too bad say's the Nurse..
“Now Thomas I was thinking about what you said about you do anything if I do not tell anyone about you touching my sexy ass”.
“First Thomas from this point on you will be  a very good patient and not give any Nurse a hard time.
You will do what you are told to do and NO touching.
Do you understand Thomas?”
Yes, Nurse I do Thank you very very very much.
Next Thomas you are going to report me in 2 weeks
Before you go home I will give you the information you need.
The night before Thomas is to go home the Nurse comes in and gives him a piece of paper with an address & phone number and tells him to be there next Saturday at 12 PM sharp.
He’d better be there or else she will call the Police and have him arrested.
Do you understand Thomas?
Yes, Nurse I. Promise I will be there.
Good, Thomas good night see you soon.
Saturday comes Thomas is at the address as he knocks on the door. As the door opening Thomas see the Nurse standing there as she say’s come in Thomas and closed the door once door is closed the Nurse tell Thomas to get down on his hands & knees and follow her as she walks to a chair and sits down she tell Thomas to get on his knees in front of her. Then she say' s Thomas you are here because of touching my sexy ass and you said that you will do anything for me not to tell anyone about what happen is this true Thomas? Yes, Nurse good boy Thomas now I have a contact that I'm going to read to you and then you are going to sign it or else I call The Police right now and have you arrested Thomas. Do you understand Thomas? Yes, Nurse.

OK Thomas The contact reads as
I Thomas xxxxxx are here to be punish every second Saturday at 12 PM for a year. And will stay as long as it takes to for Nurse xxxxxxxxx to punish me. And I no problems if Nurse wants to have a Friend help her in my punishment. I also understand the punishment is going to be easy and will do whatever I'm told to do be the Nurse and will not question her at anytime. I know  that the time may come that I want to back out of my punishment and know that The Nurse will then call the Police and have me arrested so I will do whatever it takes and take all my punishment like a good little boy that I’m. Now Thomas if you are ready to sign and get started. I'm ready to start As the Nurse say's good boy Thomas sign on the x. As the contact is now signed the nurse say's let get started Thomas.
The Nurse stand and say's on your hand & knees Thomas and follow me as the Nurse walks to a room and opening the door and walks in and tells Thomas that is going to be spending a lot of time in this room as you can see Thomas I have everything I need to punish you as Thomas looks wow Nurse does have everything from Spanking Implements, Enema equipment ass toys restrains toilet sink Spanking bench exam table. As the Nurse tells Thomas to get underdressed everything off and put all your thing in this bag. Thomas does as he is told
The Nurse takes the bag and tells Thomas to get on all fours and wait for her to return.
The door opens, the Nurse walks in closes the door She is stands there in very short Nurse’s uniform and tells Thomas now I'm ready to punish you nice and slow and very long. When I'm done with you Thomas your helpless ass is going to be very very very sore on the outside & inside and it is going to be a week if not longer before you sit again.

You are going to be shaved bared of all your manly hairs just like the naughty little boy that you are.

Now Thomas up on the table on your back I'm going to shave one leg then you are going down and go over my knees for a Spanking when I'm done back up on the then I'm going to shave the other leg and then back over my knees then back on the table and I'm going to shave your arm then you are going to get down on all fours so I can sit on your back and Spank you then back up on the table so I can shave the other arm the back down on all fours for a Spanking .After the Spanking back up on the table on your tummy so i can shave your back and helpless ass After that you will get off the table and get down on your knees legs spread wide opening so I can get comfortable in my chair and Spanked the inside of your shaved helpless ass cheeks see Thomas I'm going to make sure that every inch of your helpless ass is Spanked very well and you will remember my Spankings for a very very very time after that Spanking you get back up on the table on your back with your legs spread wide so I can finish shaving the last of your manly hair on your useless & helpless dick & balls. When I'm done you will go down bend over the table for the next Spanking. After this Spanking you will go to the corner down on your knees nose to the floor legs spread wide and wait for me to call you back for your first of many hot enemas. OK Thomas turn around and get on all fours and come over here once you get here get on your knees as I explain how this is going to work with your hot soapy enema you are going to get over my knees then I'm going to lube your helpless asshole for my bulb syringe nozzle then I'm going to administer the bowl of hot soapy water into your helpless asshole and you will Absolutely take every last drop of the hot soapy enema that I got here for you.
When you have taken all of my hot soapy enema solution. I'm going to put an inflatable butt plug into your helpless asshole and then I'm going to pump it and make sure that you hold my hot soapy enema solution till you have earn the privilege to expel my punishment enema.
The only that you are going to earn that privilege Thomas is by a Spanking.
After that I will let you go down on all fours and crawl over to the toilet.
Once there you will bend over in front of the toilet and hold my punishment enema until I get the butt plug out of your helpless asshole
Then I will let you expel my punishment for 10 mins I will be using a timer Thomas.
When the timer goes off you will stand up and clean yourself up and then you will wash your helpless ass & asshole so it is nice and clean for me.
Do you understand Thomas?
“Yes, Nurse”. “Good get that helpless ass over my knees now, I'm ready to administer your first of many hot soapy punishment enemas to you now. OK Thomas now that you are all nice and clean crawl over to my Spanking bench and get on it so I can secure you to it so that I can get nice and comfortable in my chair and start to opening up & stretch your helpless asshole for my toys and yes Thomas I will use lube. When I'm satisfied I will stop put the inflatable butt plug back in your helpless asshole and give you your next Spanking so you can earn the privilege to expel the rest of my hot punishment enema. And yes Thomas you are going to expel all my hot punishment enemas in front of me like the naughty little boy that you are Thomas. Yes, Nurse I understand.

OK Thomas it is time for your next hot soapy enema for this enema Thomas you are going to be in the corner on your knees legs spread wide opening and that helpless ass if yours up in the air again Thomas I'm going to get nice and comfortable in my chair and I'm going to use my nice syringe to suck the hot soapy enema water out of the bowl that I filled and are going to fill your helpless asshole with it all and it is going to be nice and hot going in your helpless asshole and when you have finished taking all of my hot soapy punishment enema I'm going to use a large butt plug to make sure that you hold it all in till you have earn the privilege of use the toilet and to make sure that you hold the butt plug in your helpless asshole I'm going to use some string to tie it in place once the got the butt plug tied in your helpless asshole that I'm going to administer your next spanking with you in the same position as I'm going to stand over you and use my nice strap to give your helpless ass a good long Spanking, When I get done with this Spanking Thomas you are going to be having a very very very hard time sitting down on the toilet to expel my hot soapy punishment enema because Thomas I'm going to make sure that your helpless is is going to be on fire and burning and I'm done with your Spanking you will crawl over to the toilet bend over it and hold all of my hot soapy punishment enema in you till I tell you that you can try and sit down on the toilet and expel it and yes Thomas you will sit on the the toilet seat and expel my hot soapy punishment enema if not I will cut your time down to 5 minutes and then I will secure you to my Spanking bench and give you a good long hard Punishment Spanking with my wooding paddle for not listening to me you think it was hard to sit then Thomas well guess how hard it is going to be after my wooding Paddle get' done with your helpless ass remember Thomas you are here to be Punished and you are going to be Punished slow & Long and it is going to be a week and  longer before you are going to sit again.
By The time you sit again Thomas guess what it is will time for you to come back for more Punishment just the way I planed it Thomas for the next year I'm going to make sure that it is going to be very very very hard for you to sit. OK Thomas times up for you expelling my hot soapy punishment enema you know what to do. Yes, Nurse good boy Thomas when you are all nice and clean. You are going to get down on all fours with that helpless ass of yours facing me so that I can spend sometime opening & stretching that helpless asshole with my nice toys till I'm satisfied when I'm satisfied I'm going to use that large butt plug again to make sure that you hold the rest of my hot soapy punishment enema in you till I'm done administering that Spanking you need to earn the privilege of expelling my hot soapy punishment enema. For this Spanking Thomas I/m going to tie you up over my Spanking Bench I have a nice leather Paddle that I know will get my point across to you and get you ready for my last very hot punishment enema I save the best for last Thomas you are going to hate this one that I will promise you Thomas. As you try and sit on the toilet Thomas I, m going to get things ready for your last very hot punishment enema & your last Spanking which is going to be a very long one with my hair brush Thomas. OK Thomas I'm going to fill my 2qt enema bag now I want you to see how HOT the water is going to be Thomas look over here at the water going into my enema bag, you are going to take it all Thomas right down to the last drop

Right Thomas
Yes Nurse
Good boy Thomas. Now when you done expelling my hot soapy punishment enema and you are all nice and clean you are going to crawl over to me and stand up in front of me so that I can get up ready for your last Spanking with my hair brush till you finish taking all of my 2 qt of very hot enema water.  Thomas the Spanking is not going to stop untill the enema bag is empty Are ready Thomas?  Stand in front of me

First thing I'm going to do Thomas is take this string and tie up your useless dick & balls nice & tight because this is the way that I'm going to make sure that you take all of your Spanking that I will be administering to your very very very sorry & helpless ass and I'm going to be holding the string with my one hand as the other hand Spanks you with my hair brush Till you have taking all of my very hot 2qt enema. And this is the way it is going to work Thomas with my very hot punishment enema I'm going to be using a double balloon enema nozzle for this enema to make sure that you hold all of my very hot punishment enema till my enema bag in empty Thomas. Now Thomas this is how it is going to work you will be on your knees face to the floor legs spread wide opening once I got the double balloon nozzle in your helpless asshole and secured and all pumped up and ready to go I will start the flow of my 2qt hot water punishment enema into your helpless asshole and when it gets to hot for you Thomas you are going to say Pretty Please Nurse Red when I hear that Thomas I will stop the flow of my 2qt hot water enema into your helpless asshole Then I will Spank you till I hear the words Pretty Please Nurse I'm ready to try and take more Pretty Please Nurse Green. When I hear that Thomas and I stop Spanking you Thomas you will get into the next position for my 2qt very hot water punishment enema and this position Thomas will be with you all fours so I can sit on your back and start & stop my 2qt very hot punishment enema into your helpless asshole Thomas and Spank you till I hear the words again Pretty Please Nurse I'm ready to try and take more Pretty Please Nurse Go. Then you will get down on your back Thomas and pull your legs up and back to your chest and for this position Thomas I'm going to remove my skirt and sit on your face and start my 2qt very hot punishment enema into your helpless asshole till I hear the words Thomas Pretty Please Nurse Red I will then stop my 2qt very hot punishment enema into your helpless asshole and the I will Spank your helpless ass and you Thomas will kiss my sexy ass till I have the words again Pretty Please Nurse I'm ready to try and take more Pretty Please Nurse Go. I will stop the Spanking and start the flow of my 2qt very hot punishment enema into your helpless asshole till I hear the words Pretty Please Nurse Red and you Thomas will keep kissing my sexy ass the whole time I'm administering my 2qt very hot punishment enema into your helpless asshole after all Thomas it is my sexy ass that got you into trouble in the first place you are going to show me Thomas how sorry you are by kissing my sexy ass Thomas see Thomas I'm going to make sure that you never ever touch a Nurse again or a female again with out her permission Thomas Do you understand Thomas Yes Nurse good boy Thomas. you Thomas will keep kissing my sexy ass till I hear the words Pretty Please Nurse Red. I will stop the flow of my 2qt very hot punishment enema into your helpless asshole and I will get up and remove my very very very wet panties and put them in your mouth to gag you Thomas because now The Spanking is going to get harder on your helpless ass because you are going to get up and get over my knees and I'm going to hold you in place Thomas with the string and my leg and I'm going to get you a real good OTK with my hairbrush till you let my wet panties fall out of your mouth Thomas and I hear the words Pretty Please Nurse I'm ready now to take all of your 2qt very hot punishment enema till your bag is empty Pretty Please Nurse Go as I release the clamp and let my 2qt very hot punishment fill your very helpless asshole Thomas and then I will put my wet panties back in your mouth and Spank you hard till my 2qt enema bag in empty. Once my enema bag is empty Thomas I will stop Spanking you and you will get down and crawl over to the toilet so I can remove my double balloon enema nozzle from your helpless asshole.


Thomas you are going to have a very very very very very very hard time trying to expel my very hot punishment enema. from that very very very very well Spanked ass of yours.
Once you are done I will let you take a shower and leave
I expect to see you back here in two weeks. I’m not finished with you yet..