PUSHED HER A LITTLE TOO FAR!

Ann was an incredible lover. We had learned each other’s strings in the last several years, and knew just how to touch, tap, wiggle, jerk, twist, and finesse each one. Saturday night seemed to be the point in time that allowed us at least 28 to 30 hours to fulfill our fantasies.

More often than not Saturday night was Ann’s time to be pampered. I or we would prepare dinner. After dinner I would play some of Ann’s favorite music, serve her an aperitif in ‘Her’ chair, while I made the kitchen immaculate. I would spend all evening providing her slightest wish. She would have me bathe her with wonderful bath salts. I would massage her from head to toe. She would lay on a sheet in the middle of the living room floor with a pillow under her head and both knees watching an ‘adult movie’. I sat between her legs with two pans of hot water, shaving soap, washcloths, towels, lotion, and baby powder. I shaved her pussy bald. Ann invited me to a come once, earth shattering, no holds barred, incredible vision of female ecstasy many, many times.
Sunday morning had come hours ago, and Ann needed to rest. Not wanting to disappoint me, and knowing I would need to keep busy, Ann would tell me what she wanted ready when she woke up the next morning. “Michael I want you to take the yellow enema bag from under the sink and fill it with two quarts of water that has just stopped boiling on the stove. The bag needs to be sanitized, and I want the boiling water to stretch the bag so I can start giving you bigger enemas. Take a plastic hangar, slide it over one of the fan blades on the ceiling fan, and hang the enema bag from it so you have to look at it all night. Put both paddles, the butt plug, and the Vasaline on the table beside the futon. Tomorrow morning when I wake up, I’ll go into the back yard and cut the switches I’ll need to punish you.” Ann stated.