AUNT VICKI

Pure Fantasy! 
      I guess at thirteen I'm not quite old enough to fend for myself during my parents 35 day cruise. So after five hours in a bus and almost an hour in the car, I find myself sitting across the kitchen table from my aunt Vicki. We chat for a while about my trip and how much fun I'm going to have on the farm. Then I got blindsided. "Michael your mom tells me you almost always get constipated when you travel." She said as she reached out to hold my hand. She continued, "Oh Honey don't be embarrassed. I have the same problem when I travel."


      Aunt Vicki was maybe thirty years old. Her bright red hair, beautiful face, and hourglass figure overwhelmed me. The short hem of her sundress revealed the garter attached to her stocking. "Michael when I get home from a trip, within an hour I feel good as new. Would you like me to show you how?" Aunt Vicki asked. "That would be great. Sometimes I'm like this for days." I answered.


      I followed Aunt Vicki upstairs. She showed me to my room, and told me to put my clothes away and change into shorts and a tee shirt. "Michael my bedroom is at the other end of the hall. Meet me there once you've changed." She stated.


      I walked down the hall and into a very large bedroom. "Aunt Vicki." I called. "I'm in here Michael" I heard from an open door at the other end of the room. I walked into the bathroom and froze. A beautiful redhead was standing in front of the sink with two cups of milky white water in her right hand, and a blue pumpkin enema bag in her left. As she poured the measuring cup into the already bloated enema bag, she said, "Michael why don't you sit up on the table over there and relax? I'll have your enema ready in just a minute."


      I protested declaring I didn't want an enema, and I wasn't going to take an enema. Just as Aunt Vicki was hanging the bag from a chain above the table, I bolted out the door.  A short time later she found me hiding in the barn. I meekly followed as she took my wrist, but instead of taking me back to the house I was led to a wooden horse with a blanket draped over it. Aunt V took my other wrist and pulled me over the horse then quickly strapped both wrists down. A strap was pulled across my back, my shorts were pulled off, and my ankles were bound to the sides of the horse. "I knew I was going to have to whip you Michael. I didn't think it would be so soon." She said walking out of the barn. "I'll be good. I promise. I'll be good." I yelled. "I bet you will." She responded.


      I looked up when I heard her footsteps. She had the bloated enema bag in one hand and a thick leather strap in the other. I was terrified. When she finally put the strap down, I was screaming and wailing. She took her time working the cold lube up inside me. Then I felt the balloon pop into me, and squeeze after squeeze get bigger and bigger. The outer balloon was filled, I heard the click, and felt the cold soapy water surge into me. "Michael I had planned on spending the morning giving you warm soothing enemas to show you how good they can feel, but it's probably good that you find out what my punishment enemas are like right away. A nice big cold soapy enema and another strapping is a good start." She said as she sat down beside me and lit a cigarette.


      The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. I didn't find you so I went back upstairs and called your name. "I'm in here Michael." She answered. I walked into the bedroom. The bathroom door was open, so I entered to see Aunt Vicki on her chest and knees taking an enema from a very large black bag. As I turn to leave she said, "It's ok Michael you can stay. Your not the only one who has to take enemas." "The bag is so big. Can you take all that?" I asked. "I sure can honey. Once a month I take a really big soapsuds enema. My black bag holds 4 quarts and I take every drop. After I release it I'll attach a colon tube to the bathtub faucet. Then I lie down in the tub and take a really high rinse enema for thirty to forty minutes. Don't worry honey, it'll be a long time before you have to take a four quart enema." She explained.


      When the bag emptied Aunt V looked at the clock on the wall. "Michael open the cupboard beside the sink for me please." She asked. When I opened the tall door there must have been over twenty enema bags hanging inside. She smiled at my reaction. "Ok honey why don't you get the blue pumpkin bag out for me and hang it on the hook next to the sink." She said as she backed off the table and sat down to release her enema. "I'll need to rest for a little while before I take my rinse enema. I'll show you just how soothing and relaxing an enema can be. Have you ever had to get your own enema ready Michael?" Aunt Vicki asked. I just shook my head slowly with a worried look on my face. "Don't worry honey. I'll tell you just what to do. Turn the faucet on full hot. The Ivory soap and the measuring cup are under the sink. Now close the drain and drop the bar of soap in the water. When the sink is full I start to fill the measuring cup. "Michael you need to let the soap soak for a while. You want your enema to be good and soapy don't you? Do you need a good soapy enema?" She asked smiling. "Yes maam. I need a nice big soapy enema." I replied. "Ok honey I'm going to give you a two quart enema so fill the measuring cup four times. I know it looks big Michael, but you told me you wanted a big soapy enema." She stated. Aunt Vicki got up, took the bag from me, and hung it above the table. I was told to take off my pajamas and lie down on my back. She setup the stirrups so my ankles were high and wide apart. I felt the wide bulb of the nozzle pop in. She said, "Now Michael Aunt Vicki's going to give you a nice big soapsuds enema. Are you going to be a good boy for me?" She asked. "Yes maaam. I'll take my enema like a good boy." I whispered.


      "I'll be right back Michael." Aunt V said walking out of the room. She returned wearing a sheer white teddy that accentuated every part of her figure. Her red skin tone glowed. Her nipples made a crest in the sheer silk, falling straight down barely covering her perfectly shaved bright red pussy. She walked to the counter, lit a cigarette, stepped between my legs, and said, "Enema time Michael." I heard the click and instantly felt the Ivory soap. Aunt Vicki gently coaxed the enema in saying, "You know Michael, I wore my white teddy because I'm giving you a gentle, soothing enema. When I wear my black, or red, or pink, or yellow teddy, your enemas will be quite different."  The bag was empty and my belly was full. "Now Honey I want you to hold your enema while I get things ready for my rinse enema. I'll make you come, you can get up, and I'll get in the tub." She stated. She took her good time getting every thing ready, but it was wonderful watching her breasts bounce as she moved around. I was still dazed when she climbed in the tub; I slid off the table and sat down. I was so distracted watching her work the colon tube deeper and deeper, I forgot all about the cramping.
    I had no idea what was waiting for me in the basement!  
More to come.