ONE OF THE BEST

Ann gave me enemas in lots of places, on the deck of our boat, in a small tent right next to our friend's tent, or in our friend's guest room, but one of the most exciting enemas she gave me was in our own kitchen.  I think Ann got the idea from watching the movie "Syble". I was on my back on the kitchen table. My ankles were tied to either end of a 3 foot long wooden rod. The rod was tied to the ceiling fan so my legs were straight up with my butt just past the edge of the table. My wrists were tied above my head to either side of the table.  Ann filled a pan with water and put it on the stove to heat up, and left the room. When I saw the red enema bag she carried back in, my fears were confirmed. She hooked the enema bag to the rod between my legs, and started shaving slivers of Ivory soap into the water on the stove. "Michael, your way past due for a nice big soapsuds enema." She said as she stirred the water. "This needs more soap. You need a good soapy enema." She continued. Ann put her wrist into the pan and nodded her head. I watched as she took the enema bag off the rod, closed the clip, took the pan of water in her right hand on her way to the sink, held the bag over the sink, and filled it with the soapy water.  A small bit of water squirted into the sink, she turned, and with the bulging bag in one hand and the enema nozzle in the other, she moved to the end of the table. "Michael, I want you to take your enema like a good boy. If you spill even a drop of this enema, we're going to start all over." Ann said as she inserted the nozzle.   It was one of the most difficult enemas Ann ever gave me, but it was also one of the most exciting.