CINDY

I had onIly been around Cindy for a few days before her herbal enema, but the change in her mood was remarkable. Aunt Vicki had asked me several times if I had seen a change in Cindy’s mood. I told her that I had never seen Cindy so happy and energetic. The next morning at the breakfast table Aunt Vicki said to Cindy, “Cindy, Michael and I have both noticed how much happier you have been for the last two weeks. We’ve also noticed that you have been much crankier the last couple of days. I knew the St. John’s wart tea would only last for a while. Aren’t you glad that you’ll only have to take an herbal enema every two weeks?” Her mother asked. Her daughter shot back, “No Mom. I’m not happy about it at all. I get a very thick Ivory soap enema that I have to hold for ten minutes. Then after cramping for twenty minutes on the toilet, I get a rinse enema, thank God, that I hold for five minutes, and finally I get a three-quart tea enema that I have to hold for twenty minutes. I just hope Mike doesn’t get to watch the next time.”

“Well Honey I hate to disappoint you, but it’s Saturday morning and the best day and time for your herbal enema. If it makes you feel any better, I found a tea that will help Michael’s ADD so you won’t be alone. I’ve had both teas steeping for an hour.” Aunt V stated as I realized what was about to happen. “Cindy, why don’t you take Michael down stairs and give him his soapsuds enema while I clean up the kitchen. Use lots of Ivory soap, and make him hold it for ten minutes.” Her mother instructed. We both knew it was futile not to do as she said. Cindy stood up, took my wrist, and said, “Come with me Michael. It’s enema time.” I fought her as she led me down the stairs and into the room, she removed my pajamas, she strapped me to the enema bench, and a short time later she was pouring the last two cups of milky white water into a thin pink latex enema bag as her mother entered the room. Cindy said, “I remember this was the first enema bag you used on me Mom. I’ll bet it looks as big to Michael as it did to me. This looks just like the Ivory soap punishment enemas I got from this bag!” “I heard how badly Michael fought you, so I cut a few fresh switches from the Hickory tree. I would have thought the strapping you gave him last time would have taught him a lesson, but I guess not. Maybe a good switching while he holds that enema will teach him.” Aunt V said as her daughter hooked the bloated bag above me. She continued, “Just leave the water in the sink Cindy. I’ll heat it back up for your enema while Michael holds his.” Cindy got a very troubled look on her face, knowing she had way too much Ivory soap in the water. I heard the click as Aunt V walked toward the sink saying, “Cindy, Honey, I could smell the Ivory soap from the kitchen. I think next time you’ll save this much soap just for Michael’s punishment enemas. Cindy could see how much trouble I was having, and dreaded what was coming. She had decided to practice giving me an enema the night before while her mother was in town, so I was able to take this one without stopping. Ten minutes later I was on my way to the bathroom as Aunt V was hanging a yellow bag just like the one Cindy had used on me. “Let’s get this over with Mom.” Cindy barked. “Well honey unless you want to hold it for twenty minutes when Michael’s done, we’d better wait awhile.” Aunt V responded. 

I was over the worst part in the bathroom when I heard Cindy moaning and whimpering. She had a much tougher time since she hadn’t had an enema in several days. She almost knocked me over waddling to the bathroom. Aunt V rinsed out the bag and started to fill the sink adding a dash of baking soda. “Cindy will be very careful with your enemas from now on Michael. I’m sure she has learned her lesson.” She stated, and then asked, “Do you want to sit and rest for a few minutes, or would you like to help me get your rinse enema ready?” From my first enema from Cindy, I had fantasized about giving her enemas. “Would you teach me how Aunt V?” I asked meekly. “I think it would be a very good idea for you to know how to make and give enemas Michael.” She said with a smile.  Aunt V carefully guided me from beginning to end. When the bag was full and the hose was purged, Aunt Vicki told me to hang it above the bed next to the wall. Seeing my puzzled look she explained, “Michael, I’m going to show you how to give yourself an enema this morning.” Aunt V’s instruction had taken quite some time. Cindy walked out of the bathroom as I caught the chain above the bed with the hook holding the bag. “You know Michael it might be better if you gave someone else an enema first. Unhook the bag and hang it above the enema bench. Cindy be a good girl and climb up on the bench. Michael is going to learn how to give an enema.” Her mother stated. Cindy started to protest until she felt the switch across the back of her thighs. “Don’t fight me young lady. If you’ll remember, I had you give me an enema, before you gave yourself your first enema.” Her mom stated.

We started at Cindy’s ankles. I strapped down her right side following what Aunt V did on her left. I was in two totally different worlds as I felt the inside of Cindy’s rectum while my aunt verbally guided my finger as deep as it would go. “Now Michael gently guide the enema nozzle all the way in. I want you to use my old black nozzle so you get used to how it feels. You also need to know how easily it comes out. Just rest your thumb and for finger against Cindy’s bottom.” Aunt V instructed. Cindy actually leaned back, the little bit she could, when I pushed the nozzle in. I snapped open the clip, and learned how to control the flow by pinching the hose. My final treat was to insert a two inch butt plug after her enema. Actually my final treat was the kiss on my cheek as Cindy said, “Thank you for the enema Michael.”

I ended up staying all summer with Aunt Vicki and Cindy. We were both given our share of enemas by Aunt Vicki. But the most exciting enemas we received from each other.
I’ll share some of those next time.