FEMALE GUARD

One female guard walks me down to the police medical examiners office, for questioning and a full body search. After being caught at what looked like hiding or smuggling?

The Guard: - Alright now you, we're going to find out what you've been smuggling. –

The guard and I arrive at the medical office. The nurse is sitting over by a desk and asks if she can help her.

The Guard: - Yes I have a prisoner for the doctor to help question and do a full body search.

Nurse G: - Well the doctor is on call and won't be back till late. But I am to go ahead and question him and do the exam. Probing everywhere inside and out, as deep as needed. Guard you'll have to stay and assist me, I'm low on staff. Now bring the prisoner over to the exam table.

This won't hurt a bit. -Nurse G grabs a pair of scissors, seeing those scissors had me thinking. ( What is she going to cut off?) She starts to cutting off my shirt. The guard was smiling, me I was glad it was just my shirt.

The Guard: - Sure we believe you, not. We got you on camera hiding something.
Nurse G: - That's what we're here for too probe for the truth.

-As she pulls my sweat pants well passed my knees, my head goes down low. I've been found out; she has exposed one of my secrets. 
The Guard: - Well what do we have here? Mommy's panty boy!

Nurse G: - No! More like Nurse G's naughty little panty boy!

-As she grabs my hidden private area. Both women giggle as I lower my in humiliation, knowing that this isn't over. Soon she will pull down my panties and see.......

Nurse G: Now my little panty boy lets pull down those panties and see what else you're hiding. - I can hear the guard saying softly, (Maybe panty boy's a panty girl.) but I heard it. My head as low as it can get Nurse G slowly pulls down the back of my panties. She runs her fingers down the crack between my cheeks. As they go down my penis moves some and I feel that tingling between my cheeks that goes straight to my brain.

Nurse G: - Hmm... Guard I think we may have to prep this panty boy for probing. -And with that said down go my panties. More giggles, more humiliation, my shaved penis and scrotum are out for all to see. Another secret exposed.

Nurse G: - Oh isn't that so pretty, just like a panty baby. Okay panty baby step out of those clothes. -The guard and Nurse G help me step out of my things. I'm now totally shamed, standing shave, naked and my hands still behind me. Nurse G pulls at her rubber gloved hand and moves my penis from side to side, looking carefully at it. And with a firm voice that in some way took control of me. My body started to obey the words she spoke. No screaming orders, just a woman with a commanding presents. I had no choice but to obey, so I turned as ordered. I had no control. For at that moment, her voice, the look from her eyes, her touch seemed to move me. Like a puppet, her puppet. Just as she placed her hand on the small of my back and gave a little push. I felt myself bending over the table. The guard aware of it all stepped to the side of the exam table, to hold my down if needed. Now with a small smack on each cheek Nurse G ordered me to spread my legs apart.

Nurse G: - Farther! (Smack, smack one on each cheek again)Farther, that's a good panty baby. -I sneak a peak at Nurse G as she shakes a thermometer. I can see that her lab coat is loose and only a button or two is holding it closed. She is lovely, a full figured woman. I see the soft lace bra holding her commanding bosom. Her legs incased in stocking letting all that saw them know she was in control. I felt like a Roman slave and her my Roman Mistress. After I sneak a peak I realize I'm aroused by all I see, I think Nurse G has noticed too. But for the moment she does nothing. I feel a little lube on the entrance to my anus, as Nurse G tells me that she's going to take my temp. It goes in and out many times, my scrotum and penis react and I can't stop them. You're watching I feel it but can see it.


Nurse G: - Hmm.... Looks like he may respond nicely but we will see. Now guard I want you to Grab onto and spread this panty babies cheeks. I need to insert this two ballooned nozzle into his rectum. If you're hiding anything it will come out. - I move some at the thought of an enema but the guard is laying her body half on me. I can feel her hands grab my bum cheeks firmly and spread them open for my enema from Nurse G.

The Guard: - No, no, we can't stop now we need to see what other secrets your hiding. - I have nothing, I'm naked and shaved you've stripped off my secrets.

Nurse G: - And what secret is that? - (Nurse G thumps the head of my penis with her finger)

My........... (Another thump to my penis) "My panties Nurse G!"

Nurse G: - That's right, now you'll be a good panty boy and take these 4 quarts or you'll just have to be punished. We need you clean on the inside if I'm to have a look. -

I try not to move as Nurse G lubricated finger enters me. She moves her finger around telling the guard that there maybe something there. Her finger is soon replaced by the nozzle of the enema bag. I feel the first balloon inflate than the second. Nurse G give a few tugs to check for a tight fit.

Nurse G: - Now I hope we won't have any problems, but just in case I'll be holding onto these.

I feel Nurse G grab all of my private area firmly in her hand as if she owed them. Next I feel the flow of water into me 1 qt. and the next, I starts to feel some cramping, Nurse G releases her grip and rubs my belly the cramping subsides. "Thank You Nurse G." I say. And again the water flows as I take the last quart for a full gallon in me. Nurse G plays with the nozzle to see how it's holding. It feels funny but nice. Than both women help me to stand up and walk me still with the nozzle in to the bath room. I'm walking funny my cheeks apart form the balloon and the water in my belly. I need to go please. "My stomach is so full I feel like I'm going to give birth!" I say.

Nurse G: - So my little panty boy thinks he has a vagina does he. Well that bottom of yours will do nicely as one for what I have in mind.

The Guard: - Yes it will Nurse G. We can probe panty boy's vagina till..... - Nurse G steps in by saying "Till I can reach up there and grab me a pair." -They both laugh a bit as the guard releases my hands and I'm permitted to release the water in me. The guard stays with me as Nurse G goes back to the exam table, for what I don't know. After I clean up I plead with the guard " You don't have to do this, I'm empty no smuggled items, please." As the guard is securing my hands again. Quiet she tells me and puts my panties in my mouth. She grabs my penis and guides me back to the exam table for more humiliation. I'm a prisoner, and the guard walks me back. Next to the exam table is another table. I can now see what Nurse G has been doing. She has all-her-tools out to probe my anal area. I see plugs small to large and long objects with balls. Dildos long and thin, big and thick. A few spreaders and even a speculum 

The Guard: - Nurse G I think panty boy likes what he sees, because his little penal/clitoris is growing. Getting all excited and can't wait can you panty boy.

Nurse G: - Is it now? Well lets get my little panty boy secured on the table. And get a good look at that virgin vagina to see what's happening. -The guard releases my hands, my last chance. I could run and get away I told myself, but my body didn't move. I didn't want to go, I couldn't. Some how Nurse G was able to hold my body without touching it, she just held it in place. I'm help upon the table and placed on all 4's, my hands and feet fastened to the table.

There's no stopping what will happen next.

Nurse G: - Now isn't that pretty. -As Nurse G smacks each cheek lightly. She walks over getting near my ear and tells me...

Nurse G: - You had your chance to run but you didn't. (She knows) You want this don't you!
<PNurse G: - Yes what! -Yes Nurse G! I want you to probe my little panty bottom. Nurse G give each cheek a light smack and says "Let's begin." I'm poked and probed, opened wider and wider for Nurse G to look in me where no one else has seen. Still more, each time the probes get bigger, longer. Nurse G and the guard take turns probing me. In and out, in and out stretching me open more and more. At one point I see some kind of device on the guard.

Nurse G: - Does my panty boy like this yes? -Yes Nurse G. -I respond as best I can. I feel both pain and pleasure from my anal area.-

Nurse G: - You want more don't you, well I want you to help me get this next probe ready to go in. I want you to put it in your mouth and suck on it till I tell you to stop.

Please Guard, I want you to fuck me deep so that Nurse G can reach up and grab a pair.

Nurse G: - Well now is that what you want panty boy my hand deep in you ass. - Yes Nurse G, I want you to control me inside just as you control me outside. Please put your hand in my virgin ass, to probe and control me Nurse G. (I know I said it and I can't stop, I want her hand in me to have her control me as her hand puppet.) - She pulls out the plug in my ass and tells the guard to probe slow and deep, that I need to be opened a little more. Nurse G sits and rests and gets herself ready. Sometime goes by.
Nurse G: - Okay guard, you can stop but don't pull out, I think he's ready. Are you ready my panty boy? (Breathing a little heavy from all the probing) -Yes Nurse G I'm ready.

Nurse G: - So my naughty little panty boy, you want to be fisted. -She steps over to where the guard is and put her hand around the dildo in my ass, telling the guard to slowly pull out. As the guard does Nurse G slide 4 fingers inside.

Nurse G: - Do you feel it, is this what you want panty boy? My hand in your ass? -Yes Nurse G, make me your roman slave, your toy puppet on your hand. Yes Nurse G, yes.

Nurse G: - Okay, now breathe and relax, relax and breathe listening only to my voice. Feel my hand as it slowly goes in a little more each time, deeper and deeper. That's my panty boy; you've been wanting this from me yes? -Yes Nurse G, I answer softly trying to relax from the pain and the pressure I feel. Relax and breath she says, and deeper her hand enters me.

Nurse G: - I know this hurts, I know you feel the pressure but you're almost done. My hand is almost in and soon you can relax. Than I will move my hand in a little bit more, move it around a little in side you. Remember you are mine now, my panty boy puppet. You like that, you want that. Now I want you to push back on my hand. -I push back, I feel the need to push out her hand but I do as Nurse G commands. And with a push from her in goes her hand with a pop. Her hand is inside me, I can feel it. My mind is riding on waves of pain and pleasure, my body shakes a little but the guard and Nurse G have their hands on me and help to steady me.

Nurse G: - Now you are mine, I own you and you will tell me what you are hiding? - (I speak softly from all that my body is feeling) -I hide nothing any more my smugglers secret was to be your panty boy puppet Nurse G and I thank you. And with that said Nurse G pushes a little deeper and give a little twist of her hand in me. I moan both in pain and pleasure before she pulls out. A panty smugglers dream come true.

Thank you and I hope you have enjoyed this fantasy of mine; something that I hope comes true one day soon. Thank you again your hand puppet christopher c.