FISTING SUBMISSIVE

The pain is very sharp---but brief. Slowly it changes to feelings of intense pleasure then wild euphoria. At that point the deed is done---Mistress now has Her entire hand deep inside my bowels.
Fisting---the act of inserting ones hand or fist into another person's vagina or anus (asshole to the non-medical students among us). Within the D/s community its considered serious edgeplay requiring the highest levels of trust and communication between a Domme and Her submissive. For those readers who are saying that it's simply not possible. I can assure you that it is possible and that there is a group of normal (if you can believe that this type of activity can ever be considered normal) people who actively seek and enjoy it.

For the remainder of our journey together, I the author, will attempt to describe the physical, and more important, the mental aspects of the FISTING experience that occurred during a recent D/s encounter with the Lovely Mistress Genevive. Let's begin our journey together:

I have had the pleasure of serving Mistress Genevive for only a short time. We connected instantly, I drawn to her calm quiet manner and She drawn to my---I simply cannot say what She sees in me, however I am glad that I am allowed to serve Her.

Mistress opened the door and greeted me warmly. After a brief chat, She had me disrobe and present myself for inspection. I had recently shaved my cock and balls and was pleased that Mistress took note of that fact. I was asked to get on the bed resting on my knees and elbows with my legs spread wide apart. Mistress had me lower my head and rest it on a pillow. In this position my ass was sticking straight into the air, very exposed and quite vulnerable.


Mistress approached from the rear and stood there for quite long time. I felt that I should speak, but remained silent--Her silence spoke volumes to me as I awaited Her next instruction. In the background I heard the snap of rubber gloves and smiled just a bit. She approached and put Her hand on my scrotum giving it a tiny squeeze----I swooned in silence. She next reached for my penis, squeezed it tight then ran Her fingers along the entire length of the shaft. Next She squeezed my scrotum, this time a bit harder and longer than the last. Another eternity passed---- then---- I felt the cool stickiness of the KY. Mistress slowly spread the gel in a circular pattern paying particular attention to the center of my tiny brown pucker.


Slowly She began to advance Her finger inward. "Take a deep breath" She said "good-----now exhale". As I released my breath, She gently forced her tiny finger into that most sensitive region. I gasped, moaned a bit then thanked Her for the honor. She advanced further then rotated Her finger o-so-gently. She withdrew Her finger as I uttered a silent OOOOOOOH. In short fashion She thrust a second finger past my now flaccid anal guards. I gave a brief sigh then an audible Thank You Mistress. Gently but firmly She poked and probed every recess of that most sensitive area. Stopping at the prostate gland Mistress began a series of forceful thrusts as I strained to remain motionless. When I looked back between my legs I could see that this prostate massage caused a release of some pre-cum which drooled off the end of my penis and gathered on the blanket into a small puddle. As Her submissive, I was mentally prepared for intense humiliation, however this drooling in front of Mistress was most embarrassing and very difficult to accept.


Mistress next had me lie flat on the bed, my penis forced into the puddle of my own drool. Next She showed me a colon tube. Thirty-six inches long and half an inch in diameter---it was an imposing sight. "This will hopefully go all the way up your ass" Mistress said. I gulped as She attached the thick red colon tube to a large black enema bag. She lubricated it then spread my cheeks apart. In one quick motion, She rotated then pushed the tube inward. I moaned then let out a chorus of Thank You Mistress's. A second later another push was felt. The tube advancing an inch or two. Upon encountering an obstruction, Mistress released some water then firmly thrust the tube forward. After some time and extreme discomfort I asked how far the colon tube had progressed. "About half way" was Her answer. Oh God I thought ---only half way.


The remainder of the journey was far more uncomfortable as the thick tubing snaked its way through delicate bends and 180-degree folds in the colon. The feeling throughout this process was indescribable --- almost as though you had an itch inside your bowels and couldn't scratch it. Sometime later Mistress said "You have been a very good submissive, the tube is completely inside of you. I smiled, thanked Mistress for Her kind words then tried to relax-----at least as much as possible having three feet of rubber tubing up my ass.


The sound of the magical click was immediately followed by the rush of the warm soothing water and an instant later by some intense cramping. Mistress would stop when I informed Her of my cramping, yet She was just as firm about continuing the flow of water. After several minutes my stomach approached the size of a ripe watermelon that was about to explode. Mistress mercifully removed the tube—another unique experience ----then began to massage my lower back. Wave after wave of cramps assaulted my bowels yet Mistress continued to apply firm pressure, admonishing me to hold the enema as long as possible. To assist in my task Mistress asked me to lift my behind off the bed. She quickly lubed then inserted a rather large butt plug up my ass. The pain of that insertion being nullified by the speed with which it occurred. I now had completely relinquished one of my most basic bodily functions to Her. It was my first gift of submission to Her and I was very pleased. After an eternity of moaning and several Thank You Mistress, She removed the butt plug and I was allowed to waddle to the bathroom and release my enema.


I sat on the toilet as wave after wave of excrement burst forth from deep within me. What a wonderful relief it was to be in control again---if only for a short time. As I sat I became more aware of my surroundings. Mistress had created a rather unique area ---lit by one scented candle, which flickered as the air rushed past. The mood was one of peace and serenity. And so, in this serene environment I desperately tried to clear myself of all the invading fluid and return to my lovely Lady.


Thinking that I was finally purged, I proceeded to wipe my privates and return to Mistress. Just as i placed my hand on the door if felt another massive amount of excrement slide down my colon. Quickly seating myself on the throne, I let fly with another salvo of pre-digested nourishment. Was this the end I thought---I was not sure. After cleaning myself I began to massage my stomach in the hope of dislodging any further waste products. To further ensure the completeness of the task, I even conducted a few squatting movements followed by a vigorous massage of my stomach. Satisfied that no further surprises await, I returned to Her chambers and knelt before Her.


Mistress greeted me warmly, asked me to rise then to bend over the bed so that my hands and head were firmly resting on the bed. The snap of the rubber gloves was unmistakable. She put both hands on me cheeks and gently separated them. Several seconds later She blew a gust of cool air across my anal pucker. Thank You Mistress I said. Anther period of time passed, then another breath of cool air. God this felt wonderful. Mistress removed Her hands from my cheeks and I felt the unmistakable goo of KY being spread in my crack. She rose then approached me from the side. She had a shiny metal object in Her hand. "It's a speculum" She said. It's normally inserted into a woman's vagina to allow the doctor a most intimate view of that area. My intention is to use it on You my sweet slave. With that Mistress demonstrated how the speculum is inserted and how far it can be expanded. I intently watched this demonstration as my heart raced at lightening speed.


Mistress returned to Her chair and said "take a deep breath---then hold it". As I drew my breath, Mistress slowly inserted the cold metal speculum deep within my warm soft flesh. In another instant I felt my bowels being stretched and separated by a powerful force. "Exhale please", Mistress admonished. I drew a long breath and began to focus on that cold metal intruded that was so firmly tucked deep inside my ass. The speculum was only mildly painful--but very uncomfortable. The overriding sensation was however one of deep deep humiliation. Here I just returned from an enema, bent over a bed with a speculum forcing me to reveal my most private area to a woman that I had greeted less than an hour ago.


Mistress moved the speculum inside and out as well as from side to side. As She pressed against my prostate, I again started to ooze pre-cum, which left the tip of my penis and slowly drooled to an awaiting towel on the floor. Mistress next took a flashlight turned it on the pointed the bright beam up my colon. God, how humiliating. My heart again raced as She rotated the speculum from side to side and flicked the beam of light in a similar fashion. Despite my extreme humiliation, I remained motionless ---allowing Mistress to complete Her task. "You are such a good submissive " Mistress said. The kindness of that comment did little to dispel my deep humiliation. However, I was certain that Mistress was pleased with my behavior. This extreme humiliation was to be my second gift of submission to my Lady


Several more minutes of intense examination passed then Mistress closed the speculum and gently withdrew it from my anus. A feeling of relief and euphoria closely followed although I certainly enjoyed being placed in that most intimate--most revealing position.


'You may relax as I prepare for our next adventure" Mistress said. She snapped off Her rubber gloves then placed a pair of opera length plastic gloves over Her arm. This was followed by another pair of short length latex gloves. Mistress was very deliberate at this point, allowing me to view Her every action and ponder its consequences. Mistress spread an ample supply of KY over the glove then rested Her index finger over my anal pucker. "Ready" She asked. Yes Mistress I replied. Slowly. Almost imperceptibly Mistress applied pressure to Her finger. In a short time I yielded and found Her finger deep within me. Her warm soft digit was a welcome relief from the cold hard impersonal speculum and I moaned with delight. A second finger quickly followed then a third---I was in ecstasy and audibly moaning with pleasure. A fourth finger was inserted and the sensation became mildly unpleasant, however after a few moments of gentle massage, the waves of intense pleasure again returned. Mistress was most deliberate during this stage, spending several minutes rotating Her fingers as She advanced then retracted them. And I, I spent the time moaning softly as my mind rushed with excitement and my anus was being stretched to its limit.


Mistress, withdrew Her fingers, applied more lubricant then quickly inserted the four fingers to their former position. Her mood was now changed—a bit more serious. She began to apply more pressure as Her hand slid deep within me. I desperately tried to calm myself and relax my anal muscles as the waves of pleasure yielded to moments of sincere pain. Mistress continued pushing then admonished me to push backward into Her fist. The pain increased and just then Her hand appeared to stop---advancing little in the past minute or so. I begged Mistress to continue. As She pushed, I did my best to relax my anal muscles and quell an overpowering desire to force the intruder out of my body. Then, slowly, Her hand advanced and after a moment of intense pain, the deed was done. Her beautiful hand was snug and secure within the deepest and most private recesses of my body. I thought to myself that this was the third, and most sincere, gift of submission that I have ever offered my Lady.


My breathing, rapid and shallow a few moments ago was now more controlled. A wave of euphoria overcame me as well as indescribable pleasure---I truly was in that wonderful region called sub-space. In an instant though I had a powerful urge to void this intruder from my bowels---a perfectly normal reaction which I fought strongly.


Mistress slowly rotated Her hand as I loudly moaned and uttered a chorus of Thank You Mistress. I began to feel additional pressure. Mistress again asked that I move backward. As I did Her hand slipped deeper inside. More pressure and another advance was clearly felt. I began to pant as this virgin experience overtook my total being. I simply could not believe how deep Mistress was within my body. I asked if I could feel Her hand ----then reached around to find that Her hand had stopped short two to three inches of Her elbow. I was totally astonished by this realization. Being so deep inside my body i was certain the She could feel my belly button-----from the inside.


Mistress jently probed my innermost region as my mind was thrust into unbelievable ecstasy. Then slowly She began to withdraw. No--- No Please---- I moaned. Again She withdrew. No--- No Please---- I uttered. In a moment She was at the anal ring and I once again felt the strong urge to void. I desperately tried to squeeze my anus together and keep Her body tucked inside of mine. But this was not Her plan. A moment later I felt a sharp pain then Her hand slid from the warmth of my longing flesh. I felt greatly saddened and moaned loudly.

Mistress kindly allowed me a great deal of time to rest and savor the richness of the moment. For as wonderful as the moment was --it had come to an end. I showered then dressed. Before leaving I requested the honor of kneeling and kissing Her tiny feet. Never was I more grateful than I was at that moment. As I bent over, the discomfort of the moment was clearly felt in my lower region---I sincerely hoped that this discomfort would remain for some time to come. I thanked Her for this wonderful session and expressed my sincere appreciation for the FISTING encounter---a sort of reverse birthing if you will.

And so dear reader, I hope that I have adequately described the richness of the moment. I have tried to bear my soul. To convey not only the superficial physical aspects of this intense scene, but to reveal my most intimate thoughts and feelings.

For me the essence of D/s is the ability to let go--- totally ----to trust someone so completely that you are willing to accept pain and any degree of humiliation to give Her pleasure. D/s is also about communication--the type that occurs during an intense scene where one thinks he knows how far he can go the other knows just how far She can push.

I sincerely thank Mistress Genevieve for being a wonderful teacher and a loving guide into the world of D/s. You are a sincere treasure and I Your most humble servant.

Respectfully written and submitted by,
a submissive slut.