THE BIG "E" WITH GENEVIEVE


               I met Genevieve at a private party at a club in Soho two years ago.  Don't ask me how, but  somehow she sensed I had a fantasy about Enemas.  I could see her eyeing me all night across the room.  Finally I got up the courage to go and talk to her.  After we exchanged our hello's etc, she said  “I know what you're into, honey.  And  boy oh boy would I love to get my hands on you, especially that great little ass of yours”.  “Are you referring to……”  I replied.  But before I could finish, she fired back, “The Big E.”  She smiled a wicked little smile. I immediately got excited.  For one thing, she was my ideal fantasy of an Enema Nurse:  55,  big firm tits,  nice body, just a tad heavy but still had the body of a woman who had worked out all her life.  Plus she was attractive.  And carried herself like Ann Bancroft in The Graduate.  Confident, sexy, and knew what she wanted.  And she wanted me! “What say we blow this boring party and go back to my place for some real  fun?”  she said.  I smiled and said “I'm all yours, Momma!”
 “Oh wow”  she replied,
“I believe I have hit the mother load!”
Ten minutes later, we were back at her place…
a beautiful three bedroom apartment.
 “Come with me, honey” she said as she took my hand.
She led me down a long hallway and into her inner chamber… her specially designed Enema Room.  I couldn't help but gasp at the sight. “Welcome to my world, honey. 
You are about to discover the truly erotic world of Enemas!”
In the center was a specially designed padded red leather table with stirrups, completely adjustable, depending on the kind of Enema she was giving.  I was about to find out.  She had everything an Enema Nurse could want:  a dozen bags, tubing, clamps, bulb syringes, anal dilators, dildos, and an extensive collection of nozzles, all colors, all sizes. God knows what else.
The room itself was mirrored wall to wall, and she had numerous spotlights about.  She also had two video cameras positioned to capture the action.  When she saw me staring at the cameras she said “That's right, baby.  We're going to videotape this.  And it is going to be HOT!   Get your clothes off and up onto the table.”
I willingly obliged.  She placed a pillow behind my head and said  “You' re gonna want to watch this”.  Then she moved a stand-up mirror close to my ass, tilted it a bit, and  turned on the spotlights. 
I now had an amazing view of my ass in the mirror which was maybe only two feet away. 
No secret that I was already erect and quivering with anticipation.  “Look at that!” she exclaimed.  “Such a pretty little ass.
Wait till you see what is going up that tight little asshole of yours! “
Ooh,  you're getting me wet just thinking about it!” she added.   I could hardly believe my luck in finding such a sexy, mature woman who got such a kick out of giving Enemas.
         “First I am going to take your temperature, rectally of course.  Then I am going to use anal dilators to loosen you up for the large nozzles I'll be using.  And finally…you are going to be getting Enemas!  Lots of them.  You are about to get a thorough cleansing, the last two of which are going to be large volume. That is why we're here, honey.  Start taking deep breaths and try to relax. You're about to undergo an extremely intense Enema session.  This is going to take several hours!”  My heart was racing in anticipation of  what was about to happen.  “Let me slip into something a little more comfortable, or shall I say…appropriate,”  she announced.
She went into another room and emerged a few minutes later wearing black lingerie, stockings and garter belt.  Her ample breasts were all but spilling out of her black lace brassiere.
“Oh my God you're hot!” I exclaimed.
“So are you, honey,“ she replied.  “You are in for a real treat.  I am the real deal.  I am the Enema Nurse you've  been dreaming about.  And all your naughty dreams are about to come true.” She walked over, smacked my butt, and said  “I am going to have some fun with you!”
She placed her cold hand on my stomach, slightly gracing my penis in the process.  “Um hmm.  You're definitely impacted.  I am going to clean you out!” Then she walked over to the counter and grabbed a tray.  “But first, I'm going to need to take your temperature…
in that tight little hiney of yours.  Ready to get started?” 
I was so excited I could hardly speak.
She was now standing over me with a large thermometer, probably an inch thick and 8 inches long.    She squeezed an ample amount of KY on my anus then inserted her finger deep into my asshole, moving it in and out.  Once she was satisfied I was ready, she placed the mercury tip up to my anus and slid it in, further and further.  I looked in the mirror and saw that she had inserted the thermometer about 6 inches.  “I'm going to be taking your temperature several times tonight, so you need to relax”.  She moved the thermometer in and out slowly.  After about a minute, she pulled it out, studied it, then shoved it back in again, this time even further.  From time to time she would run her soft fingers along my butt cheeks.  “There, isn't that nice.  Are you excited about getting your first Enema?  I certainly am.  It's one of my specialties”.  Her manner was easy, caring, yet commanding. 
She was now in total charge, and she knew it.
When she was satisfied she had gotten my temperature, she removed the thermometer, studied it, then announced “I think it's time you got what you came here for. You're about to get an Enema!”. 
Those words  were magic words to my ears.
That bitter sweet pleasure of getting an Enema, which started at childhood, and the fantasy of revisiting it were about to come true.
“Now”, she said. “I want you on your knees, face down on the table, ass up high in the air”.  She winked at me then proceeded to the counter.
                     She placed a large clear plastic bucket under the faucet and filled it to the top. 
Then she added some special light blue colored liquid, castile soap I think, and stirred up the water.  She then grabbed two bulb syringes, filled them with the soapy liquid, and placed them on a tray, along with the 3 quart bucket and tubes of lubricant.  She placed the tray on the table next to my rear.  “Here we go, honey”, she announced.  “It's Enema Time!” My heart was racing.  She snapped on two long, black latex gloves and began lubricating my anus, this time really good, inserting her finger deep into my asshole, in and out several times.  Then she grasped one of the bulb syringes, placed it's long and shall I say extremely thick nozzle up to my quivering anus and said “Deep breath… open wide for Momma!” --and immediately shoved the long black nozzle all the way into my asshole.  “Oh my God!”  I shouted as she began squeezing the bulb, forcing the cold mixture into my rectum. “Oh yes”, she exclaimed.  “Somebody  really needs an Enema!”  She pulled it out and immediately shoved in the other bulb syringe waiting in the wings.  This procedure went on several times.  I lost count after about twelve.  Genevieve kept on with a certain urgency, shoving the long black nozzle in each time with one, swift motion. Uungh!  “You're going to get every bit of this,” she said firmly.  I made a little complaining sound and she fired back,
“Oh hush.  It's only 3 quarts.  Wait till you see the next one”. 
I looked over at the counter at all of her bags.
 She had a 4 quart and an enormous red 5 quart bag hanging up, ready to be put to use.
That 's when I realized this was going to get serious….real quick!

The bulb syringe Enema took quite some time.  She must have shoved that long black nozzle into my asshole 20 times!  After she had completely emptied the bucket, she moved everything back to the counter, came back and said “You feeling that?”  “Yes, definitely”  I replied. “Good”, she said.  “That's a good sign.  Go empty all of that and come back for your next one.  And be prepared for a much larger Enema this time”.
I spent a good fifteen minutes in the bathroom.  I knew what was coming and wanted to make sure I was good and ready.  As I sat there, I could hear Genevieve in the other room getting things ready for my next  Enema.  And I again began to get very excited.  I peeked out to see her hanging a red 4 Quart bag on an IV stand.  “Damn”, I said to myself.  “She's not messing around!”  

I entered the room a few minutes later to see her making slight adjustments to everything --
the table, the stirrups, the height of the 4 Quart Enema Bag --
         making sure everything was just the way she wanted it.  “Holy shit” I exclaimed as I feasted my eyes on that enormous bag.  “Holy shit is right”,  she replied.  You are about to undergo your first of several high volume Enemas. I want you back up on the table and your feet in the stirrups.” Suddenly her demeanor had changed. She had become a total dominatrix. I hopped back on the table and she fastened my feet into the leather stirrups.  The sight of all this in the mirror-- my asshole in full view, spotlights shining directly at it, my legs high in the air, my asshole stretched wide open, not to mention the enormous 4 Quart Bag suspended high in the air and the long red hose draping from it-- was all very erotic.  And the nozzle--well that was soon to be revealed.  Genevieve went to the counter and selected one from her collection.  It was a Klystra bulb enema nozzle, seven or eight inches long and maybe an inch and a half thick at the bulb.  I gasped when I saw it. It also had several holes in the bulb, allowing the water to spray in all directions.  “That thing is huge…and beautiful”, I remarked as she was attaching it to the hose with a big smile on her face.
She was enjoying every bit of this.
“One of my favorites, honey” she said.  “You're about to find out why”.  She released the clamp and held the nozzle inside a clear plastic bucket to fill the hose.  I watched as the water got to the nozzle and water came spurting out in all directions through the tiny holes in the bulb.  “You're going to feel this. Trust me”, she said with a wicked little smile. “Start taking some deep breaths”, she said as she slipped in the first anal dilator.  “I am going to need you to relax because we are about to get a pretty good sized Enema. Not the biggest, but…you'll find out soon  enuf.”
I had no idea what she had planned for me.
I only knew that as big as this Enema was, I was probably going to be getting an even bigger one!  I don't know why, but that excited me. She removed the dilator and immediately inserted an even larger one.  “Shit”, I exclaimed.  “The nozzle is quite large, so you need to breathe” she instructed. All I could do was focus on that huge nozzle attached to the red hose, about to be put into service -- deep into my asshole!.  Little tiny bits of water were dripping from it's opening.  Genevieve kept the last anal dilator in for about a minute, then removed it.  “That should do it” she said.  She squeezed more lubrication on my anus, grabbed the nozzle, lubricated it, and then announced  “Okay.  Here we go.  Brace yourself, baby.  Don't know if you've ever had an Enema of this size before but you're getting one now.”  She placed the bulb of the Klystra nozzle up to my anus and began a slow but unrelenting insertion. “Open up wide for me now” she said.  I could feel my asshole opening wider and wider as she inserted the black nozzle, the bulb spreading my asshole wide open until…finally, finally…Boom…the huge bulb slid in….and just as quickly, my asshole closed tight around the shaft of the nozzle. ”OH MY GOD!,”  I blurted out. 
She then slid the nozzle all  the way in. 
The only thing I could see sticking out of my ass was the red hose. “Brace yourself”, she said, and released the clamp.
 It made a loud sound… “Thwack”… and the water came rushing in.   Was it intense!! 
I moved my ass around on the table to adjust to it which seemed to excite her.
                                     
Genevieve was now in full control,… and I was getting a 4 Qt. Enema! And that was that.  She moved the nozzle in and out, steering it into my asshole at a different angle each time as if she were attempting to hit every little spot in my rectum.  And she was right about the nozzle-- all those little holes in the bulb  spurting water in all directions.  The sensation of that jet stream as it shot against the walls of my rectum was incredible!  She was the real deal alright. Any guy, or girl with a fantasy of finding an erotic Enema Nurse would have relished the position I was in.  Her attention to every detail was amazing.  I watched in the mirror as the 4 qt. bag was slowly emptying, her standing there, the nozzle firmly in her control.  It seemed to take forever.  Occasionally Genevieve would shut off the flow allowing me to catch up, then without as much as a warning,  released the clamp… “Thwack”… and the flow continued.  I was getting really full and could feel the pressure building in my colon.  Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore,…the water stopped.  “Wow”  she said.  “You took that whole thing like it was nothing. I'm impressed!”  And I was off to the bathroom.
I sat in the bathroom wondering if we were done, somewhat disappointed that I had not gotten a sexual release from that. 
Little did I know, what was coming.

I entered the room twenty minutes later to see Genevieve sitting on the table holding the thermometer.  “Let's see how we're doing here.  I want you over my lap.  Time to take your temperature again”. 
I climbed onto the table and positioned myself on her lap, my buttocks clearly at her disposal.  She spread my cheeks apart, lubricated my anus, then slid the big thermometer once again deep into my rectum.  It was cold!  “There we go”, she said.  “Let's see if you are done for the night”.  She kept the thermometer in for three minutes, all the while my stiff penis pressed against her thigh.  Then she pulled it out and said, “Oh no.  You still have just a slight temperature.  I really thought a 4 Quart Enema would have done the trick, but…”  What now, I thought.  “Back on the table”, she ordered.  “I have no choice but to give you The BIG E.  I was afraid of this.”  She walked over to the counter and removed the
5 Quart Enema bag suspended from the hook. 
“Oh my God!” I thought.  “Here we go!”

As she filled it she said “You are now in for the ride of your life, honey.  This is going to be the  biggest Enema I  have ever given.   This bag is brand new, and you are going to be the very first person to get it!  Aren't you lucky?  Plus… I am going to use an even bigger nozzle this time.”  She took a long time filling the bag, then attached a brand new red hose and clamp and some sort of clicking device to the hose.  “I just got this”, she said.  “I've heard it is very loud and very erotic”.   She carried the bag over to the IV stand and hung it upside down, the long red hose hanging to the floor. I could see she was getting really turned on by this whole procedure along with the prospect of giving her very first 5 Quart Enema.  “God it's hot in here”,  she said.  And she unhooked her bra.  Her gorgeous tits were now fully exposed. Her nipples were erect!  I could hardly stand it.  It was now around 3am and we had been at this for over two hours already.  She was totally into this.  It served only to make my penis completely and fully erect.  “You're going to have an orgasm on this one”, she said.
         “Me too”, she whispered. 
“Mmm mmm, just look at that cute little ass of yours.  Did I get lucky or what!” she added. She placed my feet into the stirrups and fastened my ankles.  Then she went to the counter and selected a nozzle.  It was similar to the last one,  a Klystra bulb nozzle, only bigger, and tapered.  It looked huge as she held it up to the light.  She walked over to the bag and fastened it to the hose.  “Alright”, she said.  “We are ready.”  She adjusted the bag up another foot, released the clamp to fill the hose, and squirted the water out of the nozzle into a plastic bucket once again.  I could see that this time, the water was going to jet out of the nozzle even stronger. I started breathing heavily. She lubricated me again, then the nozzle.  “This is going to take a while”, she said.  “Deep breaths.  Here we go!”   With that, she placed the nozzle up to my anus and twirled it so that I could feel its size.  Then she began forcing it in. Slowly.  She maneuvered it with great skill, deeper and deeper.  I took several big breaths, allowing my asshole to relax until ..…Boom!!….the bulb slid past my anus and went deep inside.  All 8 inches.  The nozzle was tapered which allowed  Genevieve to bury it in my asshole.  “Holy sh……”   “Thwack” … and it began.  I was now getting what Gen called “The Big E“.  I don't think there is anyway to describe it.  The intensity of all of this, the sight, the smell.  And the sound….. that special device she had attached to the hose?  It was some sort of clicker.  As the water flowed down the hose, it made a clicking sound  “click click click click click”  … almost as if it was announcing the enormous Enema I was getting.  It seemed to go on and on, the clicking was non-stop, all the while there was Genevieve moving the nozzle in and around in my asshole.  She was intense.  “Look at that!”  she said.  “Look at you taking this big Enema.”  The whole time  I was watching it in the mirror, and then suddenly realized she was taping all this.  I was the star in one of her films! I was writhing all over the table in anticipation of the huge orgasm that was building inside me.    “Oh my God” I shouted.  “I don't think I can take all of this”.  “You said you wanted to experience the Big E, baby.  This is it. Sorry.“ Then suddenly she shut off the clamp and pulled the nozzle out.  “I'm not happy with the way this is going in. I want you back on your knees ,” she said.  She unfastened my feet from the stirrups, and I quickly assumed the position.  Genevieve adjusted the table slightly so that my ass was now high in the air, my butt cheeks spread wide apart.  Without even a warning, she shoved the huge black nozzle back into my asshole.  It went in so quickly this time that  all I could manage was “Unghh!”  “Thwack” went the metal clamp, and the Enema continued.  I was writhing all over the table as she moved the nozzle in and out like she was fucking my ass. There was nothing I could do but breathe as deeply as possible and take it in. She was in control.  The sensation was incredible and for a moment, I forgot about the pressure that had been building up inside me for over fifteen minutes.
                         
Genevieve then did an amazing thing.  She took a ball vibrator and slid it into her Vagina. As she held the nozzle firmly in her grasp, I could feel her pulsating with excitement.  She started moaning, “ Oh, my God! I am giving this gorgeous ass a 5 Quart Enema!!  Look at that!”  Her eyes were focused on the nozzle in my asshole clearly lit by the spot lights, as she pinched her nipples.  I was ready to climax and so was she. “You are almost done,” she shouted, as she reached up and felt the bag. And as the last of that 5 Quart Enema was flowing past my asshole and emptying into my colon, I ejaculated.  “OH…MY…GOD!”,   I shouted. And immediately following me was Genevieve who came with such intensity that she shivered and blurted out, “Oh yes!  Oh, God, yes!”  as she stroked every last drop of cum out of my gorged penis.  It was the most intense orgasm of my life!  
I have seen Genevieve half a dozen times since our original meeting.  Each time it is always exciting, highly charged and erotic.  I guess I got lucky and found an Enema mate for life.  To make things even better, she is also a receiver.  That story, well…

(to be continued!)