MORE FROM AUNT VICKIE

Early in the morning of the fourth day Aunt Vicki came to my room to wake me. “Get out of here and leave me alone.” I shot back. Sometime later I was pulled out of bed by my wrist and told to put my slippers on. “Come with me.” She said leading me by the wrist. I was led out the kitchen door into the back yard to a large tree. At the base of the tree were many branches growing straight up. Aunt Vicki cut four, stripped the leaves off, held them together, and cut the ends all the same length. I followed her back in the house as she whipped each switch through the air.

Aunt V opened a door on the other side of the kitchen and proceeded down the steps to the basement. She unlocked a door at the end of the hall, and then led me in. When the lights came on I couldn’t believe what I saw. In the center of the room was a padded table I was soon strapped down to. Aunt V helped me put my knee on one of the narrow pads at the end of the table, and then steadied me while I spread my knees wide apart to reach the other pad. My legs were strapped down behind my knees and at my ankles. I was pulled forward over another pad adjusted to my waist, and slanted downward so my head was well below my bottom. Straps held my wrists down and forward on either side of the table. Finally a wide strap was pulled across the small of my back.
“Michael I won’t tolerate you talking back to me. The other day you learned how pleasant and relaxing an enema can be. Today you are going to learn how unpleasant and very difficult an enema can be.” She stated. The walls on either side of me were covered with whips, straps, and paddles. In front of me was a counter with a gooseneck faucet over the sink, and a tall cupboard to the right. Aunt V started running the water into the sink, and then opened a door below the counter and pulled out a bar of Ivory soap and a two-cup measuring cup. She opened the tall door. Again it was covered with enema bags, but these seemed to be larger. She took out an amber pumpkin bag and hung it on a hook beside the sink. The sink was plugged, and the bar of soap dropped in as it filled. I could see steam coming out of the sink. “Don’t worry Michael. It’s going to be a while before I fill the bag.” She said. I could barely see the bar of soap floating when the water stopped.


Aunt V could see me looking at the switches lying on a cart next to the table. “Don’t worry about the switches just yet Michael. I’m saving those for your enemas.” She said as she took down a four-inch wide leather strap from the wall. I was screaming after the ten strokes. The soap was swished through the water with a nod. A black round paddle brought my butt to a bright red with ten more strokes. Between my sobs I heard, “That’s a good start.”


As she swished the soap around Aunt V said, “Michael this won’t be hot enough to burn you, but it’s going to feel like it. With this much Ivory soap, it needs to be good and hot.” The water in the glass measuring cup was white. Four times she filled the cup and poured it into the enema bag. Each time the pleats got smaller until it looked just like a pumpkin. A double Balloon nozzle was selected from a drawer below the sink. Aunt Vicki turned and with a smile said, “Enema time Michael.” She had to hold the bag with both hands as she reached above her head and hooked the bag on a chain above the table. I was well lubricated and soon the Balloon was sealed in place.


Just as I heard the click and felt the surge of soapy water stinging my colon I heard, “Aunt Vicki are you down there?” “Who’s that? Tell them to go away. I don’t want any one to see me like this.” I commanded. “Relax Michael. It’s just your cousin Cindy. You two are good friends, so she won’t mind.” Aunt V stated continuing, “Were down here honey.” Moments later my gorgeous sixteen year old cousin was standing inside the door and said, “Ouch! Look at that butt. You must have been really bad Mike.” She said shaking her head. “When I woke him up this morning he told me to get out and leave him alone.” Her mom replied. Then asked, “Cindy Honey, I need to whip Michael while he’s taking this enema. Would you run up to my room and bring me that new four quart blue pumpkin bag I just got?”


I was just getting down off the bench, and being led to the bathroom when Cindy returned with a big blue pleated enema bag in her hand and an eager smile on her face saying, “Is there anything I can do to help Mom?” “Sure Honey. I think it would be good for Michael to know I’m not the only one that will be giving him enemas.” She said walking towards a round table. She sat down and lit a cigarette, and then told her daughter to rinse out the sink, fill it with hot water, and pour in several tablespoons of baking soda. She was instructed to measure three quarts of water into the enema bag and hang it above the bench to cool. Twenty minutes later I walked out of the bathroom to hear her mother say, “Ok Cindy, help Michael back up on the bench and strap him down for his next enema. If he gives you any trouble, you can paddle him with the leather strap.” Cindy struggled getting me back over the bench, but as she finally strapped my wrists down she smiled and said, “You’re gonna’ be sorry you gave me so much trouble Michael. I bet you won’t the next time.” “Cindy do you want to strap him now, or wait and make him hold the enema while you strap him?” Aunt V asked. “He wouldn’t be able to hold an enema Mom.” Cindy replied.


It was the worst strapping I had ever been given. I couldn’t believe a small girl could swing a strap that hard. Between each of the first ten strokes she made me say, “I’ll be a good boy when Cindy gives me an enema.” Cindy very gently inserted a pear shaped nozzle into me as I recovered. “Honey, Michael isn’t used to taking enemas, so you need to take your time and be gentle.” Her mother stated as she filed her nails. I heard the click, and felt the enema surge into me. “Wow Mom! I have always thought Aunt Mary gave enemas just like you do. I was sure Michael was on his chest and knees every Saturday morning just like me. You had taught me how to give myself enemas when I was his age!” Cindy exclaimed stopping the flow for a few moments. I heard the click again just as Aunt V stood up, started filling the sink with hot water, and said, “Michael is going to get two more enemas. So now would be a good time for your herbal enema Cindy. I can give you your soapsuds and rinse enemas while Michael is in the bathroom, then I’ll send him outside to play before we start your herbal enema. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Cindy protested as her mom walked out of the room. “What’s an herbal enema Cindy?” I asked. “Mom thinks I’m depressed, so she has decided to start giving me enemas made with St. Johns Wart tea.” She explained as her mom entered with a pitcher of dark tea in her hand. “I’m not going to take an enema while Michael is here.” Cindy shouted stomping her foot. “Stop the water when the sink gets full Cindy. I’m going out back to cut a few new switches.” Her Mother said turning toward to door. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll be good. You won’t need the switches.” Cindy pleaded.


Cindy was releasing the straps as her mother was filling a long amber bag with very soapy white water. “Help him into the bathroom Cindy, and then get undressed and up on the bench. Your soapsuds enema is almost ready.” Aunt V said. I could hear her moaning and groaning while her mother gave her the enema. When I walked out of the bathroom Cindy was over the bench with a double Balloon spreading her beautiful ass. The amber bag was empty. Her mother told her she had to hold the enema for five more minutes. Aunt V stood up from the table and went to the sink and said, “Michael why don’t you come over and pick the enema bag for your peppermint soap enema.” I inched to the cupboard door covered with enema bags. Aunt V filled the sink with hot water, pulled a bottle of peppermint soap from below the sink, and poured a third of the bottle into the water. She smiled realizing so many enema bags mesmerized me. “Michael I’m going to help Cindy to the bathroom. You better have an enema bag picked out when I get back.” She stated.